18th - 25th September 2024
A circle dancing holiday on the Greek island of Paros with inspirational teachers Bethan Freedman and Sophia Hatch.
Dancing and other treats including:
· An introduction to the Alexander Technique
· A trip with meal out to the ancient hill-top town of Lefkes.
· Dance demonstrations and tuition from our local Greek dancer friends.
Dancing takes place in a studio with a beautiful wooden floor, and meals are taken on the restaurant terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea with breath-taking views across to Naxos.
The traditional family run Hotel Paros Philoxenia sits right by the sandy New Golden Beach with shallow waters perfect for swimming in.
The week includes full board and caters for most dietary needs:
· £935 for a twin or double room.
· A single room supplement is £20 extra per night.
· Option to pay an additional supplement for a superior room with a sea view
· EARLY BIRD discount £895 by February 14th 2024
· PLUS a small group discount of £45 per person (4 people or more)
· There is a discount of £175 for non-dancing partners.
The week is designed for circle dancers with experience and therefore isn’t suitable for beginners.
· Please email Anna Park to reserve your place email@example.com
· A £100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
Please send a cheque made out to Bethan Freedman: 87 Lacey St, Ipswich IP4 2PH.
OR: If you don’t use cheques, please pay online to Sophia:
00164170. (Halifax bank)
· There are quite a few steps and changes in level around the resort.
· Flights/travel/transfers and optional trips are not included in the price.
Most people book a flight or a ferry crossing from Athens to Paros.
Paros airport and Parikia ferry port are both a 25-30 min taxi transfer to the hotel
There are also ferry crossings from Santorini, Mykonos and Naxos.
General enquiries to Sophia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!